GT41 N – Strapping Head
Guarantees a solid vibration seal joint without any emission of vapours
All Wulftec® strapping machines are equipped with the renowned GT41 N strapping head. Strap seal through vibration welding providing high quality and consistent strap joints. Complete head is mounted on hinge for easy access, cleaning and troubleshooting.
Automatic strapping machinery backed by Wulftec knowledge, engineering and unbeatable service.
Wulftec manufactures technology advanced strapping systems; becoming the choice of the most demanding customers.
- 21.5 " L x 11 " W x 19 " H
- 156 lbs shipping weight
- Electrical requirements: 460 V / 3 ph / 60 Hz
- Control voltage: 24v DC
- Power input: 1.0 kw
- Vibro welding
- Welding time: approx. 0.5 to 1.8 sec
- Tension time: approx. 0.5 sec, depending on required tension level
- Polyester (PET) strap
- Strap width: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8"
- Strap thickness: 0.02'' up to 0.04''
- Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? Lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec stretch wrappers will save time and money
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- By changing the optional entry and exit guide, the head has the ability to strap with polyester from 3⁄8″ to 5⁄8″ wide and .015″ to .040″ thick strapping
- Consistently reproducible strap tensioning
- Consistently high seal efficiency
- Environmentally favorable sealing by vibration welding
- Separate drive section for high speed strap feeding and take up and to achieve maximum tension levels
- Electronic strap circulation control
- PowerFlex 70 and torque motor control
- GT41 HT (high tension) available to pull 1,125 lbs tensioning
- The best warranties in the industry
- 1-year unlimited cycle warranty