GET IN TOUCH
Product is received automatically and double stacked for better utilization of warehouse racks and truck trailer.
- Reduces forklift operation and labor
- Increases production speed by wrapping double-stacked loads instead of single loads
- Minimizes warehousing square footage
- Reduces forklift traffic and load manipulation (less damage to product)
- Package content
- NEMA 4/12 control cabinet including:
- Automatic / Manual mode
- Manual Up/down function
- Manual fwd / rev function
- E-stop button
- Allen Bradley drive
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 PLC
- Communications signals:
- Customer send "Load in position ready to be lifted"
- Wulftec send "Load in lift position"
- Customer send "Load in position for double stack"
- Wulftec send "Double stacked load ready to be sent"
- To be installed over an existing conveyor or can be supplied with it's own conveyor
- Safety fencing
- Interlock key switch
- The access door is locked when the system is armed and in automatic cycle
- Delivery: 8 to 10 weeks
- Warranty: 1 year
- Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? Lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec stretch wrappers will save time and money
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments. They’re built to last forever
- High speed hydraulic power unit with pressure limiter and flow regulator
- Table top to match your existing conveyors in terms of type, size and capacity
- Our heavy duty conveyors are second to none in the industry
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
- The best warranties in the industry
- 1-year unlimited cycle warranty
- 10-years on the steel structure