GET IN TOUCH
The Account Director serves as an integral part of the sales team at Gertex Solutions Inc. This role requires an individual who is motivated to succeed in a strong performance objective based and target driven environment. An Account Director is responsible for promoting and selling products and solutions to existing and potential customers.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers by adopting a solution oriented sales approach.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline through effective follow-up calls and emails.
- Makes sales visits to prospect and customer sites on a regular basis.
- Introduce and market new products to existing customers.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast for an assigned territory. Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Gain an in depth understanding of Gertex Solution’s products offerings and recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Conduct weekly, and monthly communication goals in accordance with the strategic plan developed by management.
- Consistently log and record each activity and relevant details on all prospects within the CRM system.
- Maintain awareness of pertinent client information, future plans, payment performance; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions to appropriate departments as needed.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects of the B2B platform.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses.
- Estimate or quote prices on products as required.
- Consult with customers after sales to provide ongoing support.
Required Competencies & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to identify and effectively engage decision makers within the prospect by navigating vertically and horizontally through the prospects organization.
- Ability to explain product benefits and effectively leverage any competitive advantage.
- Must possess an understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals over the phone.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing superior customer service.
- Strong presentation skills and professional appearance.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using a CRM system is a definite asset.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales for the organization.
- Competitive and progressive compensation plan.
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Gertex is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.