GET IN TOUCH
Reporting to the Director of IT, the ERP Systems Administrator will be a key member of a fast-paced, rapidly expanding Information Systems Team, accountable for all system & business analyst activities for the company. Partnering with the Executive Team and Operations department, the ERP System Administrator will execute multiple projects simultaneously, ensure day-to-day IT operations, contribute to developing tools and processes to drive effective operational enhancements, manage customers’ needs, and leverage data to obtain insights for critical decision-making.
Background and Qualifications:
Desired candidate Candidates will have 7+ years of experience working with ERP systems; Experience working with SQL Server Management Studio (TSQL). Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Report Server (SSRS). 5. Knowledge and ability to work with Crystal Reports. Proficient knowledge of Web and Desktop application support. Windows Server, On-prem and SaaS. Familiarity with the Microsoft ecosystem (O365, Azure, Power Platform, Logic Apps, DevOps) will be considered an asset.
- Lead the support and enhancement initiatives for ERP applications and implement a process and structure that provides world-class service.
- Aid in the development, recommendations, and document plans, policies, standards, procedures, and checklist.
- Track and maintain accurate records/inventory of information technology assets, including hardware, software and resources and make recommendations on future purchases.
- Support implementation and champion EDPM processes, tools, and documentation as they relate to ERP Applications
- Read existing SQL queries, views, and stored procedures and edit, also creating new SQL statements to create custom reports from ERP (Epicor Prophet 21) database in SSRS, Crystal Reports
- Take a hands-on role in the implementation, rollout and/or upgrade of Epicor Prophet 21 and related systems.
- Read existing C# code and edit, creating new C# code to maintain and create new business rules for the ERP system.
- Assist in maintaining, and testing organizational technology plans, including disaster recovery plans and procedures.
- Assist users in maximizing technology and provide important system and technology training.
- Provide support and maintenance for the company’s e-mail, cellular, internet, social media, conferencing FTP, and file transfer.
- Set up, configure, and administer Windows computers and Windows Server and develop network administration practices (IP Addressing, IP Subnets, VLANs, client monitoring, etc.).
- All offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Background Check. We thank all those who apply; however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Report directly to the Director of IT.
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Gertex is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.