GET IN TOUCH
Chain Transfers Conveyors are used to move products to an adjacent or parallel conveyor lines. Air bags or electrically driven screws lift the transfer mechanism while powered chains transfer the product. Three strand of chain or rubber belt are available in between frame rails.
- Machine Dimensions: 60 " L x 52 " BFR x 18 " H Other size availables 20" on chains (Chains add 2" over roller pass height)
- Maximum Load Weight: 4000 lbs
- Allen Bradley PowerFlex 525 drive, 230VAC / 3A / 60Hz
- NEMA 4/12 junction box with PVC pipes
- Sick #WTR2-P521S14 diffuse photoeye between conveyor rollers
- Sick #WTB27-3F2411 diffuse photoeye in a 16in conveyor side mounted guard
- Conveyor: 2 ½" diameter rollers on 3" centers 30 fpm Baldor 230-460VAC / 3A / 60Hz 1.5HP Winsmith worm gear speed reducer
- Chain transfer: 3 strands of double #50 chain – 15" center to center
- Full circle electric indexing - 360°
- 9in gravity contour conveyor section
- All driven rollers on turntable
- 2, 3, 5 strand or more are available
- Delivery: 5 to 6 weeks
- Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? Lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec equipment will save time and money
- NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
- The control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires
- The control panel is UL508A approved
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- User friendly touch screen offers a simple yet effective way to adjust and maintain your equipment
- Easy to understand alarm signalization
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
- All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments. They’re built to last forever
- During the strapping cycle, the strapping head indexes towards the load before tensioning sequence, so tensioning and sealing are done against the side of the load.
- The strapping head is mounted on a movable assembly guided through linear bearings, and activated by an electric motor with a timing belt. The head has a load sensing device that detects the side of the load and tells the head movement to stop so tensioning and welding are done as close as possible to the product for maximum strap containment efficiency.
- The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for “through-pallet” strapping or a combination of both.
- Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required.
- Electronic tension control through a variable frequency drive. Assures consistent tension control regardless of the number of cycles and environmental conditions. The strap tension is adjustable from the touch screen.
- Our heavy duty conveyors are second to none in the industry
- Coils of PET strapping with a core diameter of 16″ can be fitted to the high speed dispensers, with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake.
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
- The best warranties in the industry
- 1-year on the strapping head and track
- 3-year unlimited cycle warranty
- 3-years on the steel structure