GET IN TOUCH
Our fully integrated strapping and wrapping systems provide the single best load containment solution on the market. Our machines can work as one system using one or more control cabinets depending on your application. The Strap and Wrap system offers the versatility to select the right load conta inment program for each of your loads. Some loads may require wrapping only, others strapping only or a combination of both technologies. With the Wulftec strap & wrap solutions, all possible configurations are available to ensure your product is safeguarded in the best way.
Wulftec’s strapper and wrapper combination system offers you a fully integrated solution that cannot be found elsewhere. Buying a Wulftec integrated system, which combines our pallet handling, conveying, strapping or wrapping equipment, is buying peace of mind that every element has been taken into consideration from design to finish. We set up your entire line in our factory as if it was in yours and make extensive testing to provide you with a fully proven-to-perform integrated line. Why buy from different sources and have to manage the complexity and cost of integration yourself? Wulftec will integrate those important pieces of equipment for you and work hand in hand with any partners providing the rest of the solution.
- Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? Lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec equipment will save time and money
- NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
- The control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires
- The control panel is UL508A approved
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- User friendly touch screen offers a simple yet effective way to adjust and maintain your equipment
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
- All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments. They’re built to last forever
- The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for “through-pallet” strapping or a combination of both.
- Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required.
- Electronic tension control through a variable frequency drive. Assures consistent tension control regardless of the number of cycles and environmental conditions. The strap tension is adjustable from the touch screen.
- The PowerMaster offer turntables, rotating cross and centering devices as an option for all handling needs…accommodating pallet and palletless loads.
- Our heavy duty conveyors are second to none in the industry
- Coils of PET strapping with a core diameter of 16″ can be fitted to the high speed dispensers, with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake.
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
- The best warranties in the industry
- 1-year on the strapping head and track
- 3-year unlimited cycle warranty
- 3-years on the steel structure