GET IN TOUCH
Automatic high performance strapping machine for full pallet loads. For integration in powered conveyor line. The strapping head is positioned horizontally above the load and, as part of the strapping cycle, will be lowered towards the load to be strapped. The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style, or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for “through-pallet” strapping, or a combination of both.
- Production Rate: 100 loads per hour
- 59 " L x 139 " W x 169 " H
- Maximum Load Size: Portal size to allow max load size of 50" wide x 80" high
- Load Weight: Maximum load weight limited to conveyor capacity
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 5000 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 460 V / 3 ph / 60 Hz 15 A
- Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? Lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec equipment will save time and money
- NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
- The control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires
- The control panel is UL508A approved
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- User friendly touch screen offers a simple yet effective way to adjust and maintain your equipment
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
- All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments. They’re built to last forever
- The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for “through-pallet” strapping or a combination of both.
- Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required.
- Electronic tension control through a variable frequency drive. Assures consistent tension control regardless of the number of cycles and environmental conditions. The strap tension is adjustable from the touch screen.
- The PowerMaster offer turntables, rotating cross and centering devices as an option for all handling needs…accommodating pallet and palletless loads.
- Our heavy duty conveyors are second to none in the industry
- Coils of PET strapping with a core diameter of 16″ can be fitted to the high speed dispensers, with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake.
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
- The best warranties in the industry
- 1-year on the strapping head and track
- 3-year unlimited cycle warranty
- 3-years on the steel structure