GET IN TOUCH
Wulftec The WAVE
Built with the same quality as every Wulftec® stretch wrapping system, the WAVE offers versatility in various applications and is suited for many industries.
- Production rate: 125 loads per hour
- 16 RPM standard up to 30 RPM maximum variable speed
- 4000/5000 lbs weight capacity
- Maximum Load Size: 48" (L) x 48" (W) x 80" (H)
- 1 HP 230VAC motor with Allen Bradley variable frequency drive
- Machine dimensions: 199 " L x 230 " W x 180 " H
- Electrical Requirements: 230 V / 3 ph / 60 Hz 20 A
- Pneumatic Requirements: 5 cfm @ 80 psi
- Wide selection of options for customizability
- Eliminate downtime DUE TO FILM CHANGEOVER
With our carrousel mounted film carriage system, eliminate the downtime created by film loading. Comes with up to 4 complete NO-THREAD® powered pre-stretch film carriages that work alternatively, for continuous-operation film reloading. When the machine processes one roller, it automatically replaces the empty spool with a new roll without missing a beat or requiring operator intervention.
- Human-Safe loading zone
Operator exposure to moving parts during operation is eliminated with our human-safe film loading zone. The film loading zone is now outside of the wrapping zone and is equipped with its own safety devices which do not interfere with the wrapping process. Therefore, the operator can reload the stretch film roll without stopping the machine operation while being 100% safe. Category 3 safety package included.
With up to 4 carriages on the same system, customers can pre-set wrap patterns to use the different carriages for different needs:
○ Different film sizes (20″, 30″, 40″)
○ Different film thickness
○ Different prestretch levels
○ Diffferent film colors
○ Logos, etc..
- The Wulftec Advantage:
○ Non-proprietary parts
○ Easy integration into existing lines
○ Local support with qualified technicians for installation, integration, repairs, inspection…
○ Parts delivered within 24 hours
○ We offer advisory service