GET IN TOUCH
High speed dual tower rotating turntable
- The speed of a one-way wrap while keeping the x-pattern
With the dual towers/dual carriages, combine the stability and load containment of an X-pattern while achieving the speed of a one-way wrap. While one of the carriages wrap from bottom up, the other carriage wraps from top to bottom; reducing the number of rotations while achieving the same load containment as a conventional dual-way wrap
- Wrap double-stacked loads individually
Use one tower and one carriage to wrap the bottom load while the second tower and second carriage wraps the top load separately; obtain two individually wrapped loads simultaneously.
- More throughput with less revolutions
Apply the same amount of stretch film with fewer revolutions by using the two film carriages to wrap a single load.
- Versatility in mind
Equip one of the carriages with pneumatic roping or banding to increase load containment with a minimum number of rotations; increased efficiency. Also secure the top and bottom portion of the load during the first rotation to improve load stability.
- Production rate: 100 loads per hour
- Up to 22 RPM maximum variable speed
- 4000, 5000, and 6000 lbs weight capacity increments
- Maximum Load Size: 48" (L) x 48" (W) x 80" (H)
- 1.5 HP 230/460 VAC motor with Allen Bradley variable frequency drive
- Machine dimensions: 180" (L) x 200" (W) x 130" (H) - Height extension available
- Electrical Requirements: 230 V / 3 ph / 60 Hz
- Pneumatic Requirements: 5 cfm @ 80 psi
- Wide selection of options for customizability
- High Speed
Up to 22 RPM turntable rotation for increased throughput
- Maintenance-Free Carriage
NO-THREAD® film carriage with maintenance-free spring loaded gate
- Top Platen
Top platen allows high speed rotation while keeping the product stable
- 25″ Ring Gear Driving System
25″ ring GEAR bearing with pinion GEAR drive for unbeatable strength and durability. It’s one of the main reasons we sell more heavy duty turntable units than ALL other manufacturers combined. The ring gear bearing is warranted for a period of 10 years.
- Automatic Recipe Selection
Automatic Recipe Selection with Ethernet communication will automatically select from 1 of 16 wrap patterns when there is a product change at the palletizer.
- Heavy Duty Structural Steel Construction
Wulftec® stretch wrappers benefit from an all-steel structural design for superior strength. That’s why our stretch wrappers are well-known for their exceptional strength, durability and reliability — no matter how harsh your environment may be. The structure is warranted for a period of 10 years.